File encryption for organizations of all sizes.
Protecting intellectual property and sensitive information is a top security concern for any business today. Co-workers need to share documents and files with colleagues, customers and partners on a daily basis, and frequently those items contain confidential information. File encryption helps to secure that information, minimizing the risk of it being accessed by unauthorized users. Cryptzone’s file encryption software goes much further, creating a secure platform for co-workers to collaborate.
Secured eFile enables people to share files and folders securely with individuals and groups inside and outside the organization. The easy-to-use file encryption tools empowers users to secure the information and specify precisely who else in the organization needs access. A central management console allows administrators to deploy security policies across the organization, while built-in technology takes care of managing access rights, user authentication and encryption keys. With Secured eFile you ensure that users, customers and partners have access to the information they need, whilst protecting against those who don’t.
- File encryption is quick and easy and requires minimal user training.
- Strong security complies with regulations including Sarbanes Oxley, GLB Act, HIPAA Hitech, and FTC Red Flag Rules.
- Encryption keys and user authentication are built-in and managed automatically.
- The central management console allows IT to deploy and manage security policies and monitor compliance.
- Trusted external users can access encrypted files without having to install software.
- Secured documents stay secured wherever they are copied or moved to.