Overview: This course is designed for users who are involved in the management and control of stock and operate a warehouse function. Learning Objectives: By the end of this training session, the user will be able to: Demonstrate a basic understanding of NAV and the concept of posting groups and dimensions and the difference between basic and advanced warehousing using WMS:
– Concept of locations, zones and bins – setup and segment a warehouse environment
– Setup a warehouse using Zones and Bins using Bin Types and Rankings
– Use Put-Away templates to utilise the Directed Put-Away and Pick functionality in WMS
– Use Bin Templates and the Bin Creation worksheet to create multiple bins
– Setup new shipping agents and services
– Create Transfer Orders to move stock between locations
– Use Warehouse Receipts to receipt incoming stock
– Use Movement Worksheets to move stock between zones and bins
– Use Movement Worksheets to replenish bins
– Use Pick and Put-Away worksheets
– Perform cycle counting and physical inventory counts
– Perform warehouse shipments
Location: Azzure HQ, Sheffield Business Park, Sheffield
Length & Price: 1 Day | £125 Per Person*
*Note: Free for Azzure IT Enterprise and Enhanced Support Customers
As a leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we deliver Microsoft Dynamics education.
Increase your Microsoft Dynamics skills and understanding – through an in-person, one-to-one workshop. We’ll provide refreshments throughout the day plus lunch, a laptop on which you can work and a demo training environment. It’s also an opportunity to meet and learn from others in your role or industry, or with similar interests relevant to you!
Call +(0)345 467 9950. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Who can attend this course?
This is a generic training course, open to external NAV users and Azzure IT customers. The course is aimed at users who are looking to increase their skills and understanding – requiring face-to-face support. Our courses are not open to consultants or advisors.
Do you provide bespoke training?
We can also provide bespoke, consultancy-based training courses. These are priced at our basic consultancy day rate – tailored to your specific demands, numbers and locations.
How many people can attend the course?
To make the courses effective, we limit the attendees to 6 in total. Don’t worry, there’s nothing to stop you putting more people on the next course when it’s run! We schedule courses based on demand. We ask only that you don’t attend the same course more than once – so that everyone gets the opportunity to attend.
What do we need to bring?
Just you and a willingness to learn. We’ll provide refreshments throughout the day plus lunch. We’ll also provide a laptop on which you can work plus a demo training environment. If appropriate, we’ll also provide documentation that we’ll make available via your Azzure SureStep portal too.
10 Europa View
Sheffield Business Park
t. +44 (0)345 467 9950