We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual who loves dealing with people and aspires to provide the best levels of customer service. You will be providing telephone, email and remote support for our IT solutions being used by customers throughout the UK. This is office based but may involve occasional on-site work with customers.
Applicants must have a track record of supporting business application solutions, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV or a comparable ERP/accounting solution. You should have extensive knowledge of business processes including complex industries such as Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Provide front line and back line support to our customers
- Dealing with incoming support requests from customer by phone, email, web
- Managing your own workload and prioritising your calls
- Diagnosis of customer issues and providing resolutions
- Keeping the support system up to date with all details of support calls and actions
- Must have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Requires an outgoing and confident personality who enjoys talking with people by telephone with a patient and clear manner
- A logical approach to troubleshooting
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team
- A desire to succeed and see an issue through to resolution
- The ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities
- A calm approach to prioritising your workload
- Be willing to undertake any appropriate training for this role
Skills and Experience
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems – Server 2003 or later. Knowledge of how they are setup and the basic fundamentals of how they work
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later – knowledge of how to backup and restore databases, use of SQL for queries and updates
- Experience of supporting ERP or account solutions in businesses including Manufacturing and Distribution
- Good understanding of business processes
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or an equivalent ERP product
Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire
Negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply in writing including a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org