This is an ideal opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic graduates who want to establish their professional IT career implementing Microsoft Dynamics ERP software solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, amenable and friendly individuals who have a professional outlook and aspires to be our lead application consultants – implementing ERP software solutions for our customers. This role will ultimate be a field based consultancy role undertaking the full project lifecycle from diagnosis, through solution build, user acceptance testing, deployment and end user training. Initially you will be based at our Sheffield office during your training and induction phase (approx 6-12 months). You will then work alongside our experienced consultants receiving further on-the-job training.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a business/IT related topic such as Business Studies, Business & ICT.
- Providing both remote and on-site support and application consultancy to customers
- Carrying out implementation tasks:
- Business Process Analysis
- System Design
- Gap Analysis
- Installation and configuration of software
- Data preparation, manipulation and import
- Conference room piloting
- User Training
- Managing projects
- Keeping up-to-date project documentation
- Working to agreed standard, including using Microsoft Surestep methodology
- Must have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Requires an outgoing and confident person who enjoys talking with people – by telephone and face to face
- A logical approach to troubleshooting
- A full clean driving license
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team
- A desire to succeed and see a project through to conclusion
Based at our offices in Sheffield. Applicants should live within a 1 hour commute of this office.
Attractive basic + car allowance + company pension + health insurance.
Please apply in writing including a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org