Azzure IT are currently looking for a new Project Manager to join our team, and help us deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions to our customers. If you think you would be suitable for this role, please read about the job below, and then send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
▪ To manage client delivery projects for Azzure in line with the Azzure Project Methodology and processes (Microsoft SureStep)
▪ To maximise revenue generation for billable resources, both for yourself and for consultancy services; (see appendix for specific goals)
▪ To ensure projects are delivered in line with agreed contracts, manage any changes to scope, cost or time through formal processes and ensure client expectations are managed around these
▪ To build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients
▪ To create and maintain detailed Project plans for client and internal projects
▪ To create and maintain other project documentation
▪ Proactively identify potential and active issues on projects, take ownership of ensuring resolution either directly or through delegation to appropriate resource
▪ Agree with clients communication plans for each project with regular and frequent reviews of project status vs plan, Risks, Issues and re-plan as needed
▪ Report on project status internally within Azzure, in line with business requirements
▪ Escalation of any project Issues within Azzure, not limited to but including the Project Sponsor
▪ Co-ordination of all Azzure resources needed to deliver a Project: ensuring schedules are realistic, achievable, communicated to clients and ultimately delivered
▪ Ensure efficient and complete transition to Support of any services implemented through Projects, including client awareness of support processes
▪ Working with other members of the Project Management team and being aware of impact on other projects, allocate resources to projects both for initial planning and then on an ongoing basis review allocations to ensure Azzure maximise recharge for billable resources
▪ Within the Project Management team, proactively review existing processes and activities, looking for ongoing improvement
▪ Support the business in maintaining and improving the ISO 9001:2015 Quality System processes and procedures.
Qualities and Experience
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Ability to effectively use your time and prioritise across conflicting priorities
▪ A strong customer focus: committed to client satisfaction whilst maintaining a commercial focus
▪ Management of stakeholders: internally and client-side; ▪ Influencing skills and managing conflict
▪ Able to engage and motivate others towards project goals
▪ Planning and Organising skills – both of your own time, projects and matrix resource management
▪ Proven ability to define and manage project budgets
▪ Self-motivated and dedicated to ongoing improvement.
Skills and Experiences
▪ Accreditation in project management methodology (e.g: PRINCE2, APM, AgilePM)
▪ Experience in an IT project delivery role, including successful delivery of complex technology and business change projects to scope, time, cost and quality targets
▪ Expert MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and SharePoint
▪ Experience of managing software and business projects end to end, using structured methodologies
▪ Experience with implementation of ERP, Finance and business systems software.
Critical Success Factors
▪ Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
▪ Ensuring your own and consultants time is recharged in line with business goals
▪ Ensuring projects are planned and managed in line with Azzure Quality processes
▪ Ensuring client projects are scheduled and initial plans created in a timely manner
▪ Demonstration of ownership of problems and working through to resolution
▪ Measured contribution towards positive On Time, On Budget projects
▪ Measured contribution towards maintaining a level of expectations with customers internally/externally for services provided.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you.