How To Use Dynamics 365 for Sales
As a leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we deliver Microsoft Dynamics education and training courses.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) is a customer relationship management tool, which can be used to manage end-to-end sales processes. D365 for sales enables businesses to manage interactions with customers with a user-friendly interface and track sales opportunities from an initial lead through to a confirmed order. The Dynamics 365 application gives users the flexibility to customise and configure the system to meet the specific needs of any business processes.
- Basic Orientation and Usability – Solution navigation, User interface and Solution Layout. Record status & Reason, Entity, Global Search & Advanced Find
- Standard Entities and Processes – Accounts, Contacts, Invoices, Products, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes & Orders
- Configuration of Views, Charts and Dashboards – Personal and system views, dashboard configuration.
Location: Remote Via Microsoft Teams (A calendar invite and meeting link will be issued on registration)
Length & Price: Free for Azzure IT customers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
* Who can attend this course?
This is a generic training course, open to Azzure IT customers. The course is aimed at users who are looking to increase their skills and understanding – requiring face-to-face support. Our courses are not open to consultants or advisors.
* Do you provide bespoke training?
We can also provide bespoke, consultancy-based training courses. These are priced at our basic consultancy day rate – tailored to your specific demands, numbers and locations.
* How many people can attend the course?
To make the courses effective, we limit the attendees to 6 in total. Don’t worry, there’s nothing to stop you from putting more people on the next course when it’s run! We schedule courses based on demand. We ask only that you don’t attend the same course more than once – so that everyone gets the opportunity to attend.
* What do I need to bring?
Just you and a willingness to learn. We’ll provide refreshments throughout the day plus lunch. We’ll also provide a laptop on which you can work, plus a demo training environment. If appropriate, we’ll also provide documentation that we’ll make available via your Azzure SureStep portal too.